Extremely Frustrated Newbie - Seeking HELP

Hello Amazing People,

My name is Ash and after spending $$$ on freelancers and other website builders platform I finally landed on BUBBLE.

I am done with wasting money on freelancers and have been cheated enough to not to try anyone again. I AM SURE MOST OF THE PEOPLE HERE MUST HAVE GONE THROUGH THE SAME PAIN AS ME.

Finally I decided to learn coding on my own and failed as expected as I have no background in coding.

Finally I started using bubble but I am still very sceptical whether bubble can do what I am really after as there are not many good tutorials out there helping.

I would like to create an email signature generator like https://webapp.wisestamp.com/

1.) I would like to have a functionality where user type their information and in real-time they can see how signature is coming out to be.
2.) I would like to have apps available for signature such as ‘Add facebook like button’, ‘Add Instagram pictures’, ‘Add latest tweet’ – I would like this to be dynamic so every time user tweet, that should get updated in signature.
3.) I should be able to create multiple signature templates.
4.) And final and most important, User should be able to connect their email signature directly with their email platform – Same as wisestamp. If not, then how can I convert email signature to HTML and make it work.

APOLOGIES FOR SUCH A LONG MESSAGE. BUT I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN HELP.

HAPPY TO BUY TRAINING/COURSE THAT CAN HELP ME WITH THIS.

Thanks in advance.

Ash

Not to dissuade you, but that’s not going to be easy. Make something else first. Anything. Also, do the tutorial lessons.

2 Likes

i think this is some elaborate advert.
https://puu.sh/CQRXr.png

1 Like

Could be, @anon65040322! :thinking::man_shrugging:

Hi Keith, I have done lessons through YouTube and Udemy already. Any other resources you suggest?

My main concerns is to convert output in to HTML format…Is that something you can suggest on? Are there any plugins? I have been thinking of buying a template from zerocode which can help me to get started…its their resume builder.

Yeah, see, none of what you want to do has much of anything to do with Bubble. So your project will be tough. I have no idea how wisestamp works, much less why this is an appealing thing to build.

But I can tell you this: there’s no magic connector to interfacing to email systems. You are on your own there, my friend.

As for tutorials, I’m talking about the Bubble lessons which are easily found on bubble.is or by googling — wait for it — bubble lessons.

Also here: https://bubble.io/lessons

1 Like

Hey Ash…

My name is Ashley… haha :smiley: I HEAR you. Years ago, I felt your pain EXACTLY… The learning curve is very steep here.

Bubble is GREAT… And you should also learn to code… There are tonnes of free resources (even free bootcamps out there). It’s a life long journey my friend.

Wisestamp looks cool. I think if you were fluent in Bubble, you could clone that functionality with little problem.

You message is not long. NO apologies needed. Get to learnin my friend. Bubble is a fantastic place to start establishing your digital voice. It can’t do everything, but it can do many many things very well.

Don’t give up!

If you want me to look at anything just say hi, I’m happy to help you out!

Peace.

Happy Bubblin!

Ashley

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.