👍 Enhancing PDF Conjurer: Latest Updates, Bug Fixes, and New Demo Insights

For me I changed from

https://(dynamic image url expression)

to (dynamic image url expression)

and its working again.

Hi everyone,

Let us respond to you one by one :hugs:

@Vincent_London, we have received your feedback from the demo page and will get back to you soon via email. Let’s continue our conversation over there please :blush:

@grgrsmth, we have discussed this with the developers. The reason for using Heroku is due to changes in browser policies for fetching images. We will create an investigation for the developers to check this behavior further and will update you as soon as possible. We are sorry for this inconvenience :pray:

@daviddr17, could you confirm that you were using private Bubble images? We tried removing the HTTPS in front of the URLs, but errors were still present.

Best regards :sunflower:

I was using public images, uploaded via bubble, but not protected by privacy rules or anything else.

Hi @daviddr17,

Thanks so much for the details. If the files are directly uploaded to Bubble and they are not private, they should work with no issues from what we have tested!

If you have any other questions or concerns about our plugins, feel free to reach out to us here or via email at support@zeroqode.com.

Best regards :hibiscus:

1 Like

Hello
The pdf conjurer stopped working, it doesn’t seem to perform the conjurer. Do you know something?
The flow is ok, it simply stopped generating the files.

Hello @daniel52 ,
Thank you for reaching out. :slightly_smiling_face:

The pdf conjurer has stopped working. Do you know anything?
The flow is ok, it simply stopped generating the files. Attached image below.

We are currently experiencing some temporary issues with the latest 5.5 version of the PDF Conjurer plugin. Our team is actively working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible.

As a temporary solution, we recommend using the 5.4 version of the PDF Conjurer plugin. This version should work without any issues in the meantime.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.
Have a nice weekend! :sun_with_face:
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello
Can PDF conjurer Handle RTL Languages ? or unicode support ?
i cant’t write arabic in pdf even by arabic fonts. characters printed left to right and it is wrong
please inform me if it can play with rtl languages .
thank you