Hi! I have downloaded both the Google Oauth (what we use to create an account on our site) and Google’s Calendar plugin (from Bubbl), which we’ll use to add events listed on our site to our user’s google calendars.
However, I can’t seem to set it up correctly and I think it’s on the Google Developer Console side as this is the error I’m getting:
Where the Popup:Login screen/Terminate Workflow steps only happen conditionally when current user isn’t logged in. In the case that they aren’t logged in, it takes them to an OAuth popup which is working correctly. Then, it creates a new event where the calendar_id is currentuser’s Oauth email:
WOW, @ruv , this is an amazing solution!! My last question for you: can you screenshot how you are formatting the date and time? Date= YYYYMMDD and time= ??
Are you supposed to set the Values as numbers or as variables? It breaks when I put YYYYMMDD and HHMM. But when I put in your exact numbers the cal invite registers, but doesn’t pull in the numbers. Please let me know exactly how to format it in as a custom date. Thanks!