Experience Bubble Engineer for Project-Based Role

About us

At Terracotta, our mission is to create the highest quality of online, fine art education. We do this through partnering with the highest quality of art instructors and providing technology to support their work in fine art education online.

Company: Terracotta (terracotta.art)

Job Type: Project-Based

Compensation: $25/hour

Job Description:

Terracotta is seeking a skilled and motivated bubble developer to support our app and build on the front end of the site on a project basis.

Experience: Minimum 2 years of extensive experience with Bubble.
Communication: Ability to effectively communicate with the team and understand client needs.
Problem-Solving: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Adaptability: Ability to adapt to evolving project requirements and priorities.
Self-Motivated: Proactive and self-driven, capable of working independently.

If you are interested in this role, please send your portfolio, highlighting roles that specifically include Bubble to michelle@terracotta.art along with a response to the question What about our work at Terracotta makes you specifically interested in this role?

7 Likes

I’m sorry to say it, but for this hourly rate you will not find an experienced Bubble Developer. It’s worth paying more and making sure that the person is good. That will save you a lot of time, money & stress.

9 Likes

Yeah. We say this often in the forum but an experienced Bubble developer makes $100+ per hour. For $25/hr you are going to get someone that says they are experienced but in reality they are not. Otherwise they would be charging more.

Hope that helps. :blush:

5 Likes

Hello, How can i contact you?

1 Like

Hi Michelle,

We can absolutely help you find the perfect one that fits to your job qualification needs. Kindly check my DM. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everybody!!!)
I feel I have the right to write about what my experience is, even if it is 2 years of working with Bubble in a professional sense.
The fact that I have now 25$/hour rate, it’s because I worked in an agency on a permanent basis, where I worked on different roles - product manager, project manager and grew gradually, on freelancing I can not say that pay me at once 50$/hour, I believe that in a year it will be so, but for now I want to get my rating and attract more clients who will want me to work with them.

Respect other people’s work and don’t call it shoddy!
Thank you and have a good day

Hey, we had a conversation about the position and have a pending call. We are still up for a call if you are available. Would love to host you!

Hi,

I emailed you from jharadk@gmail.com and am ready to work asap!