Extract specific text from app?

Hello there,

I would love to be able to utilize an AI product to extract data metrics from multiline inputs on my app. Any suggestions on how to do this?

For example on a line that has purchase price be able to pull the currency from the full paragraph surrounding it.

You can use REGEX to extract text. Have a look of the concept here.

I don’t know how to code but you can search or adapt to your use case.

Here’s an example where to put your Regex formula.

If the data is in your app, why would you need to scrape your app to get at it?

Interesting. The data that users input is different every-time though. So how would I train it to understand what is what within in a variable paragraph?

Not necessarily scrape, but pull key metrics from paragraphs to show a summary of multiple inputs.

That’s too hard for me too :sweat_smile:

Maybe you have to change the way to collect the data to make life easier :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought about implementing a toggle to input the key metrics manually but realized that people are lazy and would not want to input new metrics every time the inputs were updated. Unfortunately this data is ingrained within the paragraphs which is why I am looking for a way to train AI to learn how to pull certain metrics from specific term paragraphs

Ok. So you have user-generated long-form content? And said content is about what? Anything?

And what - exactly - are the parts you’re interested in?

I should’ve uploaded this in the first place thank you lol. So see the black boxes. Based on the first column of ‘terms’ it is showing a comparison of offers between column 2 and 3. I would like to be able to highlight these metrics based on what the column 1 ‘term’ is. So for example we take size. It would highlight the 21,000 sf on each column. For rental rate, it would highlight “$5.15/mo” and then highlight “$4.50/mo” on the 3rd column. But in a situation like the long paragraph at the bottom #9, it would find integers and highlight those as a metric.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.