Facebook login problems

Anyone have any suggestions how I deal with this

FACEBOOK ERROR
URL blocked: This redirect failed because the redirect URI is not white-listed in the app’s client OAuth settings. Make sure that the client and web OAuth logins are on and add all your app domains as valid OAuth redirect URIs.

The only white list on facebook is for IP addresses.
Anyone have any clues what this is telling me?

Hi @peter :slight_smile: I think this is because Facebook made “Strict Mode for Redirect URI’s” required for all Facebook apps (Stack Overflow thread here). I solved the error in an app by copy+pasting the exact Bubble URLs (that a User can be directed to when logging in with Facebook) into the “Valid OAuth Redirect URIs” section in Facebook. This thread contains a screenshot on where to paste the URL as well:

Facebook Threads:

1 Like

Well the redirect worked using the generic option (tick box on the bubble plug in page).
But now I get a new error.

Error connecting to Facebook: API calls from the server require an appsecret_proof argument

Oh well what would a day without new problems be?

Ohh! Hmm… :frowning: I’m not 100% sure what that could be? I looked up the error on Stack Overflow and a solution stated it may be because a “Require App Secret” toggle is on?

1 Like

Thanks heaps for your help, Faye. Works now!

1 Like

Ah, so glad to hear! No problem at all @peter! :slight_smile:

Would u may the work-out public.

thanx

1 Like

Mine is turned off. This just started happening to my web app and I didnt change anything. its not logging in and showing the same error as stated in this thread.