Figma to Bubble Converter

I will let you know soon, I think what I may look at is getting sponsorship to pay for someone to help with development as it’s getting a bit out of my depths but I would love the end product! I’m currently facing bug issues with the element reformatting

1 Like

This would be dope!

yep, only shape elements can be created atm with default color

@battlexgenerations I feel like there’s significant value in having the ability to import UX/UI designs and wireframes into bubble. I wonder if someone at Bubble could help out or help you out? Have you tried reaching out?

1 Like

I’ve let them know that I’m doing it and they’ve responded, the support person had asked me to send her my files and the issue so she could forward it onto the development engineering team at bubble, not had any response back as it’s been a week or so, however I don’t think I’ll get much help atm as I don’t think it’s on the timeline of things they’re working on.

2 Likes

hey bubble developer team should please respond to this asap it’ll really help if this feature can become fully developed at the stage @battlexgenerations needs all the help he can, i think it’ll do the entire bubble community a lot of Good to Get this feature working and available.

2 Likes

Sadly they haven’t got the bandwidth to test this feature so I’m trying to work on this on my own, any other developers that would be willing to help me would be very helpful :slight_smile:
Thanks

1 Like

Following this one too. Was hoping for an XD to Bubble integration but will settle for an XD to Figma to Bubble. Thanks for your work on this!

Good luck! Keep us up to date on the progress. I’d just ask for anything they can share on upcoming changes so you can stay in sync with their dev team. If you keep the asks simple, would be a big net positive for them without taking any dev resources/time.

Would be amazing to be able to port over from Figma.

It’s a slow progress side project atm,

Working on other non-related bubble ideas atm such as a visual node based jasonette designer for creating native iOS and Android apps

2 Likes

Hey, just wanted to tell you it’s a great idea and would love to see it live and try. Cheers

1 Like

I’ve delayed the progress on it atm

@battlexgenerations i’d pay for this!

It’s on hold atm as I have to be on the personal plan to test as I need the ability to import and export JSON files and that costs money just to play around with this idea

What about Sketch? Thats my goto for UI design, not a big fan of FIgma.

1 Like

Nice idea. Looking forward to it.

If theres someone who can help you it might be @AliFarahat @sudsy @Jici @lottemint.md

1 Like

If I’m not mistaken, @vincent56 and @mattmazzega haven’t you done something like this already?

1 Like

Hey,

We are currently working on it. Indeed, we developed a figma plugin that we use it internally for our projects. This allows us to import figma styles as bubble styles but also generate full figma component into a bubble app.

We are now working to make it public, certainly as a stand-alone app. But the challenge here is to make it as flexible as possible so the majority of figma files - and the way users organize their figma project - can be then ‘imported’ properly in bubble.

Figma - like Bubble - is amazing as it is open-ended in terms of the ways to build stuffs. But in return it makes it though when it come to translate it into another ‘language’…

Stay tuned :wink:

7 Likes

well done mate, nice work.