Floating Group within a group

I have two groups. Group A is a floating group and Group B is a normal group. They are both set to ‘Fixed Width’ and next to one another. As the screen is stretched, I want these two groups to stay centered and next to one another. But instead, the floating group sticks to the left and Group B moves to the right. Changing Group B’s ‘Fixed Margin’ does nothing.

I think putting both Groups in the same group would make them move together, but if I do that, the floating group stops working.

Would really appreciate any advice anyone could provide.

2 Likes

Would it help to put two regular groups into one floating group instead, and making the parent group transparent?

2 Likes

Well, the floating group served a purpose. I wanted Group A to scroll down along side Group B.

I’ve realized it’s impossible to achieve what I want. There’s no way to adjust a floating groups responsive behavior, so unless one is using a floating group as a header/footer or left-sidebar, it’s useless when it comes to responsive design.

It’s not a huge deal, but it’s frustrating not being able to achieve the exact layout I want.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same problem. I’m trying to reproduce this layout https://mobile.twitter.com/home
Does someone solved this problem since the question was asked ?

I have the same issue and still no solution

1 Like

Same issue

same issue. Any solution?

same issue, 6 years later.

What’s the real problem? Any prints? Any examples?

Thankyou this solved my issue petter.