[FREE PLUGIN] Customizable Notifications

Hey mate!
Not sure if you notices but we added a new ‘loader’ notification. You can trigger it with the regular workflow, choose the ‘loading’ notification and if you trigger the workflow again with a different setting like ‘success’ or ‘error’ then it will be hidden!

Let me know if you still need any help!

Hey,

We need to move the toast element down by 40px as we are using the BDK app with Floating groups. The toast shows behind the ios status bar, so just need to push it down by 40px globally.

What is the div so i can do something like this

.notifier-40 { margin-top: 100px; }

Thanks

Hi there!
We released 1.0.10 with some classes for more customization.
The main wrapper is toaster__container
Individual toast notifications have toaster__notification
Additionally, each type has a subclass

toaster__notification--success
toaster__notification--error
toaster__notification--blank
toaster__notification--loading

In your particular case I would use this CSS:

.toaster__container > div {
   background: red; //This is just to see what's going on with the div
   margin-top: 40px;
}

Hope this solves your problem, let us know!

I’m getting the following error with the latest plugin:

Hey there,

Same as @konrad1, I’m having a lot of errors with the plugin:

The plugin Toast Notifications / action notify a Notifier threw the following error: ReferenceError: toast is not defined at eval (PLUGIN_1623847623253x386000169280471040/Toast-Notifications-element_action–Notifier-notify-.js:3:110) at app.fastoche.co/package/run_js/12a8eec32d7cbb3c6094396690645631dd0d75089d72e32b46a8f4591beb2521/xfalse/x28/run.js:264:672 (please report this to the plugin author)

Hi there! can you please check what version are you using?

Thanks for your quick answer!

I’m using 1.0.13 in Live environment (and my errors comes from Live).

Sorry to hear that! Would you send us a link to check out your app? it seems like the toaster is not loading at all so we would like to check if the code is present in the page html. Thanks!

:man_facepalming:t2:

Just found the bug on my side. Notifier plugin was in a menu that can be converted to a small menu. But the plugin was not on that small menu…

Sorry for that and thanks a lot for the answers.

Hey guys - I’m seeing an odd issue with the ‘loading’ type only. It doesn’t disappear after the duration expires. Just stays on screen.

Hey good folks at minimum/(zerocode?) I’ve been experiencing issues with my core single page web app where I have one notifier component on the page and for some reason, the font on these notifiers are smaller than the same formatting and properties on another page. I tried removing the notifier component and re-adding it but that didn’t help either. Anything I missed from the last few updates?

Hello there!
this one plugin is still maintained by us :slight_smile:

can we get a link to check that page? maybe there’s some css hierarchy issue

Thanks!

Hey @minimumstudio! I’ve DM’d you my URL and a set of credentials

@shopyouraloe try V1.0.14 it should use the Font Size from bubble properties in the notifier element now.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks for the quick response. You guys are simply the best at support in the bubble plugin community. Thanks guys!

For others wondering why the notifier has shrunk in size, simply use the font size in the bubble properties tool on the notifier element on all page.

Hello,
I need help please !
I tried installing and desinstalling the plug in but it doesnt work.
There are no actions showing up in my workflow please what can i do ?

Hi, Glad to hear that you were able to resolve the issue. I’m new to bubble, could I request you to explain this a little more in terms of steps I can take for it?

Thank you!

Hey @louisdev @minimumstudio - Could I request some help with this please? I’m stuck at resolving this so far.

Could the same thinking be used to adjust the z-index? I’m trying to get a notification to appear above a popup element but no matter what I try it seems the popup element doest respect the z-index?

Hi,

Thanks for a great plugin. We use the latest version and It works well, but suddenly one user got this:

I myself do not get it in Chrome or Safari on my iPhone.

What could that be and what can we do?

Best, Peter