Full time bubbler

Hi Bubblers!

I’m looking for a full time bubbler to help me develop specific applications to help my team with various tasks on an ongoing basis.

I got sucked in to Bubble quite intensively since the pandemic started.
I guess I’ve been looking for a platform like this for a long time. I’m loving learning and developing and plan to continue to do so. But as the project horizon expands I just need someone that can keep things going as I continue to manage the business and also continue to develop.

I run a shipping business with about 20 other staff locally and so there are times that I can’t be a good développer and manage other things.

I’m looking for someone with a good understanding of APIs, mapping tech (use leafy maps plugin a lot), database setup and clean UI. I also use BDK to wrap some parts of the site that needs to use specific phone tools (like barcode scanning).

I can probably afford $2500 to $3000 USD per month for years for the right candidate and would like someone who is a native English speaker and that can work 9-5ish GMT -4. You’d probably need to regurly meet with me to discuss things face to face (remotely of course, unless you want to move to the British Virgin Islands! Also possible if interested. :slight_smile: ).

If you are up for it, send me a message and we can set up a quick chat to see if things align.

Happy to answer any generic questions below if you have them.

Cheers. Colin.

1 Like

Hi Colin. I run No-Code Labs, a software development agency focusing only on no code tools. We help founders such as yourself with the tech functions of their business such as building new platforms, improving existing ones, adding functionalities, debugging, dealing with servers (mail and hosting) and more. We give our clients 2 options with the pricing (1 - Traditional Pricing in which they pay a deposit and the rest when the project is completed) and (2- Subscription pricing in which they pay a smaller monthly amount for as long as they want us involved in the project). We have a team of 3 experienced bubble developers. Checkout our website for our work. If you are interested in working with us, pop me an email at basheer@nocodelabs.co.za

Thanks for the quick reply @adaptmainone but I am looking for an individual right now, not a company. Cheers.

Alright Thanks! Cheers

Hi Colin.
I’m interested in the proposal. I am not a native English speaker, but I have the qualifications listed to carry out the project.
If interested, follow my contact: esdras@dolist.com.br

Hola, soy el que estás buscando.

fibotradinginfo@gmail.com

Thank you everyone for your responses and to everyone who applied. I have had some great conversations with some very inspiring people. At this time it seems that the position has been filled so we are no longer accepting applications but I really appreciate everyone who applied! What a great community!

1 Like