Get historical data created between 8am - 10am

Hey guys, I’m trying to get all data entries since the start of April that happened between 8am and 10 am. What’s the best way to do this. Group by doesn’t seem to work for me here, and using “Created date >= current date change to 8am, Created date < current date change to 10am” of course only get me today’s data.

What’s the best approach here? Thanks guys!

Would be great if I could get some feedback. I’ve tried quite a few things and still can’t figure this one out…

Updated the post for clarity. What I’m attempting to do is simply filter, say, 30 day’s worth of data to only show data created between two sets of times.

you need to format the created date to 8am also to do the time of day filter, then do a separate filter for the date range.

If you have a minute, could you elaborate a bit on this, please?

• What do you mean format created date to 8am? The DB is filled with entries at all times of the day.
  • “also do the time of day filter” Is this a 8am < created date > 10am type of filter?
  • “separate filter for date range” I’d love additional explanation on this, if you have a minute

I’m still struggling with this if anybody can provide some input, that would be very helpful!

Hi, I’m not sure If this is the best way, but may be it can help you.

2 Likes

Thank you for this Juan! Would this work if your date picker had say, from the 1st of May - 19th of May?

My issue is with extracting multi-day data. So 8am - 10am on May the 1st, 2nd, 3rd… and so on.

Any ideas?

Yes It will works :smiley:

Screen-Recording-19-5-2020-14-23-58

1 Like