Google Calendar Free Plugin Unauthorized Error

Hi I’m having an unauthorized error when following the install instructions on the zerocode website. I’ve copied the client ID and secret into my app, and added the following redirect URIs. Any tips? So far I’ve only tried in my DEV environment, as I wouldn’t deploy it until working.

Screenshot 2022-11-23 at 18.24.30

Hi @daniel40,
Try to add this URL:

https://unkraut.berlin/version-test/api/1.1/oauth_redirect

To your google authorized URLs.

Hi @it18 thanks for the reply. Although it still doesn’t work, even in my test page in my live domain.

Hi @daniel40, thanks for your message.

Please add in “Authorized redirect URIs” also URI of the pages where the plugin element is used, both for the live and demo versions. Also please check that all other requirements have been done too.

Please let us know if the issue persist or any other help is required on our plugin.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport, I got past the authentication issue. Its necessary to login with the google calendar first, so it works now. However, now I am getting a 404 when trying to create a calendar event. Do you have any idea?

Thanks

I have a feeling it’s because of the date format. I’ve specified it as simplified extended ISO, as that is what Google Calendar uses.

ah i’ve got it, the calendar ID was not entered correctly. you really should add these steps to the documentation, and have the redirect info specified more clearly.

Hi @daniel40, thanks for your suggestion.
We will review the supporting documentation for the plugin and see what could be added/corrected, to provide more details for users.

If there will be any other questions or suggestions that we can help with, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

@daniel40 for your convenience, please also check the following course on our Zeroqode Lab, which describes how the Google Calendar should be set: Bubble.io for Beginners Course | Zeroqode Lab

In case there will be any other questions about our products, please let us know.

Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team