Google Off-Line Access and Refresh Token

I am building an app that I want users to be able to login in with their email and password, but they need to connect their google account to pull data.
I was under the impression that when I click the Google Access_type=offline that Bubble would handle the refresh token for me. But that is not happening? Can anybody help me with this, a screen shot of my API call is below. Where is the refresh token being stored? Do I need to set up a call specifically to refresh the access token? I am hoping once my app is built I can turn my API calls into a Plugin to help users pull Google My Business data.
@levon, @emmanuel any help?

Thanks

I don’t know much about using the built-in Oauth2 user-agent flow, but if you get stuck or are interested in manually managing things, this might help you:

try doing it like this

here is the full login dialog redirect line as it’s not seen in the screenshot
https://accounts.google.com/o/oauth2/auth?access_type=offline&approval_prompt=force

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Is this solution still supposed to work?

I get this error:

Error: invalid_request

OAuth 2 parameters can only have a single value: access_type

So, I’ve got it to work, but it only return to me the ID and E-mail of the user.

I need to do another API call to get statistics of an Youtube Channel(I’ve added the scope for it), but when I try to do another API call I need to pass the access_token as parameter but I’m stuck on it, don’t know where to find it and how to get it dynamically.

Or Maybe I could store it on the database and retrieve from there, but again I don’t know how to store it and how to retrieve from database to the API Connector call.

If i check the parameter “Token is returned as querystring” I can get more details of the API call as refresh_token and access_token but it return to me as an error and the API Connector doesn’t enable it.

Do you have an idea ?

1 Like

Hello, i want the same. Using user-agent flow and i want idtoken in return. Can anybody know how to get that?