I have developed an automated recruiting assistant for small businesses. Once job seekers go through the bot (SMS or web chat), I want them to be presented with interview date/time options where they will self-select a convenient time.
I’m curious if anyone has ever connected to Google Calendar, preferably, or Outlook, secondarily, to pull availability from a list of persons and then present options client-side (external users of the Bubble app)?
The functionality would work like this:
- Job seeker goes through chat conversation and is deemed to be qualified for an interview.
- Trigger activates to look at employer-side calendars (whoever is responsible for interviewing applicants) to find calendar openings.
- Employer-side calendar openings are presented to job seeker via SMS or web chat.
- Job seeker selects an option, and a meeting is booked for all parties with meeting notifications firing (normal calendar functionality for notifications)
- If meeting needs to be rescheduled, original meeting can be canceled and steps 1-4 are repeated.
I’m curious if anyone’s done it and if you could point me to online resources where I can read about the specifics.