Have new entrys show up first in repeating group

Hello,

Brand new to bubble.io so please pardon me if this is a easy fix, but I am building a repeating group for announcements, however the newest announcements keep populating on the bottom, how do I make it where the new announcments show up up at the top of the repeating group?

Thank you in advance.

Hello @blakesavageshow!

All you will need to do is select on your Data Source of the repeating group, which I assume you are search for some data. Then you need to navigate to the “Sort By” section of the “Do a search for” menu and sort it by “Creation Date,” then for “Descending” set it to “no”

Hope this helped!

If you need any more assistance feel free to reply!

1 Like

Thank you for the quick response. I’m not sure what I am doing wrong but its not changing. Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2

Is it not working the way you would like it to?

I don’t think its working. On the first screenshot above “Hello, test 2” is on the bottom, its the most recent announcement i made. However i would like for it to be on the top so that every time I post an announcement it populates at the top of the repeating group.

Change Descending “no” to “yes”

1 Like

That worked. Thank you so much for your help. I’ve been racking my brain for the past 3 hours trying to figure it out haha.

All good! Glad I helped!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.