Help setting up Microsoft Translator API; API Connector Bug?

Hello Bubbleaus;

I am trying to connect the Microsoft Translator API to my app so users can translate other users posts into their own language. This is the first time I try to integrate a third party API and have spent most of the day reading documentation and banging my head against the wall.

I am trying to connect the Microsoft Translator API to the Bubble API Connector. It seems like I have been able to authenticate successfully and I have been able to create two API calls (Languages, Language Detection; when I click ‘initialize call’ there are no errors and I can see all the API call options.

However, I have not been able to set up the Translate API Call (see images below). I am not sure I am doing things right. When I click on initialize call it takes a very long time and then API Connector displays a message saying there is a bug and to try later.

Would anyone be able to help? I don’t know what to do now…

Many of your parameters are optional. You could try simplifying the request. Is authentication taken care of in the parent API setup step? Were you able to get this working in Postman https://www.getpostman.com/ ? It is great for troubleshooting issues like this.