Help sorting content by dates

Hey sorry for being an absolute beginner here but ive already designed a website im looking to create I just need to use bubble to create the logic surrounding it.

So here in my example screenshot I have two parts I would like to add content to over time. In the “new projects” i want info to only be here that is no more than a week old. If older I want it moved to “older projects” automatically. Would I have to create a repeating group here? Also how do I manually add info to these over time to make similar as you see in the screenshots. I’m lost here. Thanks so much.

Also, the more context you provide with your questions (screenshots, link to an open app, etc.), the more likely you’ll get good help quickly :slight_smile:

In both the repeating groups put a constraint using the creation date. If the current date time is > 7 days for old projects and the less than 7 days new projects.

Hi,

In addition to Sharma and as you mention that you are a beginner with Bubble, I created a visual example to show you how to do it in the editor.

FOR THE NEW PROJECTS:

Created from no more than a week old at 12:00:00 am: (I suggest you this one for your case)

Created Date >= current date/time + (days): - 7 Rounded down to Day

For projects created from today’s current date and time, and no more than a week old (date and time) : ****

Created Date >= current date/time + (days): - 7

AND FOR THE OLD PROJECTS:

Created Date < current date/time + (days): - 7 Rounded down to Day (I suggest you this one for your case)

or depending on your needs

Created Date < current date/time + (days): - 7

Hope it works for you,

Regards,

Juan

Wow this is super helpful. Thanks, got a lot of work ahead!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.