Help with a dual search

I have everything working as expected in my example now with five conditions on the repeating group, and I will walk through that example for you. Buckle up. :slight_smile:

First, when it comes to the sorting, I would use an option set to define the options, and the set should have an attribute that can be mapped to the voteCountand Created Date fields in your Product data type. Here is the option set with the attribute highlighted.

Here are the attribute settings for the Newest and Votes - Low to High options. Note that the field names must be spelled exactly the same (including capitalization) as they are spelled in the Product data type.

Before we get to the repeating group’s settings, you need to enable the experimental parentheses feature, if you haven’t done so already.

Now for the repeating group’s settings. The main data source (on the Appearance tab) should look like this.

Then, there are five conditions on the repeating group, and they look like this.

The first condition’s data source looks like this.

The second condition’s data source is the same as the first, except the sort’s Descending field is set to “no”.

The third condition’s data source looks like this.

The fourth condition’s data source is the same as the third’s, except the filter has the sort settings in place.

Finally, the fifth condition’s data source is the same as the fourth’s, except the sort’s Descending field is set to “no”.

Anyway, that’s what I’ve got on this one, and I really hope it helps. If it doesn’t, well, I won’t be responding in this thread (or your other one) again. :slight_smile:

3 Likes