Help with Kartra API

Hi, I am trying to connect the bubble api connector to Kartra. The documentation for Kartra shows as sample in PHP as shown below. Would anyone know how to create this in the API connector? No matter what I try I get an error. I don’t know php (below) so i’m at a bit of a loss. Thanks in advance

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL,"https://app.kartra.com/api");
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS,
    http_build_query(
        array(
            'app_id' => 'AIm863DwsOW',
            'api_key' => 'QG9GPLW8G',
            'api_password' => 'kdwFAfwrfVS',
            'lead' => array(
                'id' => '3232323223', //you may pass either ID or EMAIL. If both, the system will pick ID
                'email' => 'JoeSmith@domain.com',     
            ),
            'actions' => array(
                '0' => array(
                       'cmd' => 'search_lead',
                 ),
            )
      )
   )

I’d be willing to pay someone to assist me with this. I can’t seem to get this to work in the API connector no matter what I try

1 Like

Can you share a screenshot of how you currently have your api call setup in bubble?

@shawnmi6 here is a screenshot below. Thanks!!

Hey @glennfrank , did you find a solution ?

Thank you

PS : I’m starting a Bubble App that need to integrate Kartra leads too !

Unfortunately I didn’t. I ended up using webhooks in kartra which work for our needs.

Hey I finally got the kartra integration working. Let me know if you still need help. I can screenshot my settings. Their api might be the worst I’ve ever worked with lol

Hello @glennfrank ,
Yes that would be awesome!
Thank you in advance :grin::+1:

Hello @glennfrank , just a reminder in case you didn’t get my previous answer :slight_smile:

Hi @glennfrank,

we’re trying to connect Kartra to Bubble via API and need to sync leads from Kartra to Bubble. Can you ask us how do you get the Kartra integration working?

Best regards,
Tony

Still looking for an answer on this? I just connected the 2 so if you want me to send over a few screenshots of what I did I’ll be happy to