Hiring: Bubble SEO Consultant

Overview:

We are seeking a skilled Bubble expert to conduct an SEO audit of our platform and provide recommendations for optimizing our app to improve indexing by Google.

Responsibilities:

• Conduct a thorough audit of our platform built on Bubble to identify any technical SEO issues preventing pages from indexing by Google.
  • Analyze our website structure and content to identify opportunities for optimization, including keyword research, metadata optimization, and internal linking.
  • Provide recommendations for improving on-page and off-page SEO to increase visibility and rankings on Google.
  • Develop a comprehensive report outlining findings, recommendations, and an action plan for implementation.
  • Collaborate with our development team to ensure proper implementation of recommendations.

Requirements:

• Strong knowledge and experience building in Bubble, including its features and limitations.
  • Experience in conducting SEO audits and implementing SEO best practices.
  • Understanding of technical SEO elements such as site structure, crawlability, and indexing.
  • Experience in optimizing large websites with dynamic content.

Duration:

This is a short-term contract position. The project duration will depend on the scope of the audit and the consultant’s availability. We are open to negotiating a timeline that works for both parties.

Payment:

We are willing to pay top dollar for quality work. Payment will be determined based on the consultant’s experience and the project’s scope (TBD).

Interested?
Drop a line below or shoot me a DM.

2 Likes

Hello @mac2

Will be glad to assist you with your requirement.

Pm sent, please check

Thanks
Olivia

1 Like

Hello @mac2

I have several projects of experience in bubble, but definitely SEO is my strong part.

LinkedIn Profile

1 Like