Hiring: Experienced Bubble Developers (Remote)

Are you a passionate bubble developer and would like to partner with an experienced no-code agency? Are you looking for a challenge (part- or full-time) to deliver complex client projects and to work together with startup founders and a fully remote team?

Then this role might be interesting for you! Our team at Million Labs is growing and constantly looking for new talents to become bigger and better and reach our vision to launch 1 million startups.

Responsibilities

• To build responsive web and mobile applications in bubble for founders based on their requirements
  • To meet with clients and colleagues to determine startups needs and to follows up with regular conversations and project updates
  • Builds web and native apps in bubble, designing pages and incorporating external services through plugins and API
  • Determines the best plug-ins and applications to provide projects with new features and functionality, and installs them accordingly
  • Tests bubble apps using a variety of browsers, including Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, and Mozilla Firefox; and debugs as necessary
  • Regularly checks in with clients to assess their satisfaction and determine necessary updates, changes or fixes
  • Maintains applications by checking for errors, broken links, and any security risks

Qualifications

• Fluent English
  • Portfolio of 2+ completed bubble projects
  • Million Labs Certificate (Link)

Application:

Please submit your application via this link

Note: Before submitting the application form, please make sure that have all 3 requirements:

• Portfolio of 2-3 bubble projects
  • Million Labs Certificate
  • Short loom video (up to 1 minute), introducing yourself and telling us why you would like to work with us
2 Likes

Too bad I have nether a Million Labs Certificate nor a portfolio of 2-3 Bubble projects., only a portfolio just shy of 70 plugins and providing Bubble expertise services since 3 years.

Could have been fun.

2 Likes

@redvivi hey giant, with your experience, you can just have it within hours, just goto there website, its free assessment .

Thanks @Baloshi69! Actually I prefer to share my proficiency to my clients and solve their problems during those hours, so will pass on that one :wink:

3 Likes