Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

How do I call or email Bubble support?

We are on the professional plan; how do I call or email Bubble support? Last week I imported 500 records into one object, however even though Bubble said 500 were imported, only 300 were. I then deleted those 300, and instead in addition to deleting them it deleted an additional 50+ records from a completely separate object all together.

I had to restore from backup and lost a day of employee work doing this. On the weekend I tried again to import and posted on here for support as well as nothing was working. I was only able to import 50 records at a time otherwise the system would just give an error about Bubble cloud flare. I finally was able to get 1500 records imported doing 50 at a time, but today we log in and 200 records are all missing from again a completely separate object. I was importing Companies and now 200 Leads are all deleted so I wasted all weekend for nothing on this.

We pay for this service, how do you contact Bubble for support? If this forum is the only support then we will be looking at moving this to a more stable platform and cancelling our account.

Do they actually respond to that? I saw that but it just says to use that if you have feedback or a product suggestion so it didn’t sound like that would open any kind of support ticket.

I’m assuming what was happening was a bug, so I am pretty sure if you file it as one they take a look at them all and they’ll get back to you on it.

You can file a bug report here:

Emailing us at [email protected] is definitely the best way to get in touch: we do check and respond to everything that comes into that inbox, though please do keep in mind that we are currently not available outside of our normal office hours (M-F, ~10am-6pm EST).

Thanks I did Bug 7286 earlier so hopefully that is sufficient but if I need to email as well please let me know.

We’ve received your bug report, and will get back to you via email once we investigate. :slight_smile:

1 Like