How do i design text over image feature

hello everyone i am new on bubble and I am in learning phase. i am taking a course on bubble so I am making progress slowly but gradually.
i want to create a design library like canva and allow use to insert any text on that certain design and download it afterwards. how could I do this? thank you.

Hi @serwarhabib4532

You can have a group and set the background of the group to an image field. Then you can place a text element in that group. (which shows the data of an input field for example)

To download the group + the text, you can use the plugin Group to Image.

Do note, your users will not be able to place the text wherever they want, you have to define where the text comes.

1 Like

thats very helpful. thank you.
i want to create a front end where user is able to put text on an image. let say for example for creating a t shirt mockup. user uploads the t shirts blank image first and then uploads the transparent text on that image give a look of an original t shirt. can this be done?

you need to use the HTML5 canvas technology, but this will need a lot of coding experience from you,
Iā€™m building a plugin to give bubble the ability to build apps like this you can check the video if this is your need https://youtu.be/2r1FT7or2IU