How do I use a default datasource when the URL parameter is not there?

I have a landing page that also includes dynamic content based on a URL parameter that is specific to the page where the user originated from. For example, if they come from “mannyscafe.com”, the URL parameter is “myapp.com/?restaurant=mannyscafe”. When the user simply types in “myapp.com”, so that there is no parameter and therefore no dynamic data being pulled, I would like to have a default data source. However I cant figure it out. Any ideas?

Will they always be filed under the restaurant key? If so, could you do, if Length of get data from url (restaurant) = 0?

If I understand correctly you can set a conditional based on whether the parameter is empty - in this case I’ve shown it in an RG:

Thanks this worked! I assumed saying the parameter was empty would cause it to still look for it. So "restaurant= ", instead of the restaurant parameter not being there at all. But this worked great. Thanks

Glad it worked for you :slight_smile: it does seem a little counterintuitive but then so do many things in Bubble! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.