How long ds it take for a domain to reset?

Hello!

I have a question. I recently deleted a application off of my personal account and I made this one so that I can put the app on this account. I went to use the same name as before. But, it said that the website name is already in use. I deleted it off my account. Anyone know how long it takes for domain to be available again?

Thanks.
Kind Regards,
Coleton B.

Hey there @CadPlex.Developers,

Welcome to the Bubble community!

Did you click “Delete Domain Name” in your application settings before deleting the app? My hunch is that Bubble might not do that automatically for you resulting in it saying the domain has been taken.

@eve- correct me if I’m wrong.

So, if you didn’t click “Delete Domain Name,” I’d reach out to the Bubble Success Team at Contact | Bubble or support@bubble.io.

Hope this helps! :blush:

Adding on to what @johnny said, if you’re referring to the app itself. Then app names can only be used once. Bubble support should be able to help you unlock it so that the name can be used again in a new app. This of course is totally separate than a domain issue.

Hello @johnny & @lantzgould .

Thank you guys much!!! I appreciate it!

Thanks.
Kind Regards,
Coleton B.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.