Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

How To Build A Trello Clone Without Code - Bubble

Project management tools are essential products that can help you stay on top of any no-code build. Tools like Trello, Monday, and Asana have become ubiquitous as they help coordinate our busy lives.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://bubble.io/blog/build-trello-clone-no-code/
1 Like

I found this tutorial very confusing. Maybe I’m a bit slow as I am new to Bubble but I managed to complete the Ticketmaster tutorial no problem. This Trello project should be marked as Advanced in my opinion. There are a lot of assumptions to be made. I found a lot of confusion with lists and tasks (I think tasks are also called cards elsewhere) and I couldn’t find where a list was written to the database, it seems to be updated to the current page but not the db. Also I found moving cards between lists very complicated, repeating groups within repeating groups? I just couldn’t follow the dragging element/area instructions at all. Sorry to be so negative, perhaps I am not far enough down the list of tutorials to be trying this one yet, otherwise I really enjoy the bubble academy and tutorials. Thanks, Marty

What would be helpful, especially for super visual people like myself is to see a screenshot of the final product at the end of these tutorials. Please start adding screenshots, or images of the final outcome.