How to close GROUP FOCUS when element is clicked? How to show when hovered?

Hello!

I am making a menu and when burger icon is clicked, it shows groupfocus. How do I close GROUPFOCUS when clicking burger again?!

picture is when burger is hovered and clicked. i would like to click on burger again and be able to close group focus
menu2

also, how would I show groupfocus when hovering on burger?

Thank you

Any good menu tutorials to make it really nice? Please send me links, will appreciate it

Have you tried the slidable menu plugin?

howto

I did it before this way the last time and it worked

Now I can’t remember how, why it doesn’t give me this option?

1 Like

I managed to do it when clicking on an icon. I changed group focus to floating group and used TOGGLE not show or hide so this way when clicked it closes or opens

didn’t figure out the hover still though. It riddles me that I did it the last time but not now (oh wow me)

i will have a look

can you tell me what do you like about it, what advantages it has?

Look closely at the post as it explains it all…here is one thing you probably skipped over

If you follow my post exactly and change the way you have originally set things up you should be able to manage to get the functionality you want. The Toggle workflow doesn’t actually work in conjunction with other setups like Hover.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.