How to construct a query for a repeating group that matches to two lists

Here is my scenario:

1. I have two types of users, user type A and user type B
  2. Each user select multiple items in list C in which they are interested. This would be a multi-dropdown for each user type to make their selections. Their selections are stored as My C List
  3. I need to show for user Type A, who in User type B has added one of the elements in their My C list that User type A also had in their My C List

For example, let’s say user type A had three items in their My List. What they would see in a repeating group is as follows:

My C List item #1 descriptive name:
- name and link to a profile page for each of User type B who also had the same My C List item # 1 descriptive name as one of their selections in their My C list (so can be 1 or more of User Type A listed)

My C List item #2 descriptive name:
- name and link to a profile page for each of User type B who also had the same My C List item #2 descriptive name as one of their selections in their My C list (so can be 1 or more of User Type A listed)

My C List item #3 descriptive name:
- name and link to a profile page for each of User type B who also had the same My C List item #3 descriptive name as one of their selections in their My C list (so can be 1 or more of User Type A listed)

How would I construct the search and matching/filtering query for a My C List for a User of type A with all Users of type B who had any selection in their My C list that matched at least one of the selections in User type A’s My C list?

Thanks!
Larry

Do a search for users of type B :each item’s list C:contain’s current item. Assuming that current item is the current item in User type A’s list C.