How to convert text into JSON Object

Hey, does anyone know how to process the data?

I am trying to store the complete data as the text into DB and then try to convert it into JSON Array to process but am not able to do so. Can anyone help?

Can you talk a little bit more about what you want to do once it’s an object again?

This may be better processed in JavaScript then returned to bubble when it’s ready. But, that’s also my preference and not always the only way to do things.

Learn more

Need to have your database located in your region! Tired of struggling with Bubble or API’s? Need a little functionality that’s not available yet thru current market plugins? Experience your own bootcamp!

Are you ready to step-it-up or speed it along? Need some custom code or a plugin built? Contact me today to learn how to book a 1-on-1 session, get your plugin built, or yet freelance building support!

Office Hours:
Mon - Fri
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Send me a message today:
Jared@KnowCodeConsultants.com

I am getting these data in the backend workflow while setting the New API Workflow (webhooks). Can you show some examples of how I can process it with javascript?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.