How to Copy all text at once?

Need some help
How can I copy text from all inputs at once?

When I click on the button Copy all text at once, the following text should be copied to the clipboard:

Text 1Text 2Text 3

Hi Kontsevich,
Can you provide a screen shot of your workflow for this so we can see what you’ve got so far?

Hi willday,

This is the main problem — I don’t know where to start.
I can copy text from a single input using the Air Copy to clipboard plugin. But I don’t know how to copy several at a time

So I don’t have any workflow for this(

Assuming your input elements are named Input1, Input2, and Input3, the Bubble expression that will combine the values of all of those inputs into a single string (text) is:

Input 1's value Input 2's value Input 3's value

You can use that expression anywhere you can enter a text value. For example, you could print it out in a text element somewhere on the screen. Or, you could set the value of a custom state of type text to that expression. Or you could “Make changes to a Thing…” and set some text type field of that Thing to be this expression. Etc., etc.

Like that?

Yes, exactly. And you can see that you got exactly the value you would expect! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for your help!

I had a problem writing the second and third expressions in the plugin and I thought it could only have one expression and copy from one field. But now everything works :upside_down_face:

Thanks for the help) Really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.