Hi was wondering if anyone could help me figure how to do something. So i want to be able to display data results from a form onto a page on my bubble app. On one page there is a form and I want the answers to the forum to be displayed on a separate page
Indeed, the lessons is probably a very good place to start.
Since it’s your first post, let me try to help you a bit more since the lessons did intimidate me too in the beginning.
One way to solve your problem would be:
- create a page with a form
- when the user hits save, those inputs get saved to your app’s database
- the user goes to the display page
- on that page, the app loads that info it just saved to the database
Indeed, it might be good to start with some courses. The ones from Bubble are a good start. Then you can go with:
- Gabi’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTL_mXO3qsgFc_3s2T5wlWg
- Zeroqode has some: https://lab.zeroqode.com/
- Marketpad has another vast array: https://makerpad.co (broader than Bubble)