How to hide safari/browser

Hello everyone,

I need help with an issue i’m having. I turned off the safari/web browser in my apps setting, so it looks like a full application, however, when changing the page, the web browsers pops back open at the top. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks.

Hey @AnthonyLakey :wave:

Yeah, I remember having that issue. Then I started creating a one-page app instead. Basically, in a nutshell, create your app on a single page using groups as pages. Then switch through the groups instead of changing a page.

Does that make sense?

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
2 Likes

It does make sense. I figured that was the solution, but I wanted to double check. Thank you!

1 Like

Great. :+1: I recommend using URL parameters to switch groups and subgroup. That way, if the page gets updated, or if they refresh the page for some reason, they won’t be too discombobulated. :blush: Let us know if you have any questions about it and we can try to help out when we have a moment.

2 Likes

I too am having this problem. But it’s after I get redirected back to bubble from an external website. Is there a way to control the redirect so that it opens the same “page” that it left from instead of opening a new browser window?