Hallo… I need help with my apps and I can’t seem to find answer for this.
- I want user to decide whether to remember or forget the email based on their tick “Remember me” before the Sign In button.
Use case 1 : User sign in from public PC, they can choose not to tick remember me.
Use case 2: User sign in from own computer, they tick to remember the email (with email used prior auto populated on the email field)
Use case 3: User sign in from family computer, they tick to remember the email (with email used prior auto populated on the email field) for a few hours. Before they return the PC, they untick to clear the email preventing it to be auto populated on the Sign In page on that PC.
My current Settings
- “Sign In” workflow saved as “Remember the email” and “Remember me is checked”.
- Preset status as “Unchecked” on Index page setting.
What I’m facing now…
- As a user when I sign in and tick the “Remember me”, system remembers the email the next time I log in but
- The Remember me is not “ticked”
- User can’t clear the email by unticking the “Remember me”
- As long as I tick remember me once, the email auto append in the email box and I can’t get rid of it unless go to Incognito. But same issue happen in Incognito once I tick Remember me upon signing in.
If I did not tick the Remember me at all, system is working as intended.
Can anyone guide me how to achieve this?