How to work with Multipart/Mixed Content-Type in API Connector?

Hey Bubble forum!

I’m currently working on a project that involves Adobe Extract API. On the GET API call, I get a response formatted as “Content-Type: Multipart/Mixed” which looks something like this (see below) and has a JSON between lines 10-51363. I want to get the JSON out of the response, but don’t know how.

I was wondering if anyone knows any tools or any approaches to get it out of there?

Thanks in advance!

@romanmg Any ideas?

Literally need this right now as well :)))

@tarasmuzon Is there any update? I am trying out Adobe Extract API as well and bumped into exactly the same issue.

I ended up building a plugin for it. I will probably package it and make it live for everyone soon

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that. I guess building plugin is the only way and I did so as well.

I have made a plugin to handle specifically for Adobe extract api (text extraction).
hope you find it usefull and feel free to utilize this for your plugin :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @sunup

Thank you for the awesome plugin.

If it’s purpose is to deal with Adobe’s API response, I assume you solved the uploading of the original file using binary data in the API Connector?

Would you mind sharing how you got this far as I cannot get the upload step from the API docs to work until Bubble makes ‘binary data’ an option for the PUT request.

Many thanks