I am a freelancer!

My name is Igor and I am Bubble Developer.

I have been using the Bubble platform for almost 2 years.
During this time, I solved the following tasks:

• Register and login using Google and Facebook.
  • Third-party integrations through the API Connector.
  • Connection of payment systems LiqPay, PayPal, Stripe Connect.
  • Adding custom JavaScript code to the project and integration with various JavaScript libraries.
  • Customization of the Draggable Elements plugin.
  • Connection of additional fonts
  • Pagination Setup Repiting Group
  • Selections in the Repiting Group with a large number of parameters
  • Setting up the Repiting Group as a slider

I can also create my own plugin for use in your Bubble.is application.

Do you need help implementing your ideas?

I will be happy to help you!

MY PLYGINS:

Particle.js

3 Likes

How much do you charge? What is your preferred method of payment? Do you require a retainer? Below are our apps if you would like to make an account to view.

Lasermatch

MET

Hi Igor, I need some help with my LaserMatch app. What is your earliest availability to review my needs and check out the app? Please email me at mike@mrp.io

I’m looking for a freelancer to help with a dating app project.

I need my web app wrapped for native
Apple and Google in-app purchases sorted
push notifications sorted

I’ve tried to do this with BDK Native, but have run into a glitch, so I’m seeking a different solution.

Chris
London

Hi @lstk.kb how much is your hourly rate?

Hi Igor, what’s your email? Might have a project.

I am new, (it is my 1st day). I was on my 3rd tutorial and hit a snag. I want to create an app for a site I’ve put together. Would you consider doing a beginners classes for me and anyone else that wants to join in if I set it up? Or does something like this already exist? If you could do this how much would you charge per class?

Hey @friends2us, I do tutoring if you would be interested in that. www.NoCodeMinute.com

You can pick a time and we can work on your project together.

I’m not sure if that’s what you are looking for. Most of the time freelancers just do work for people, not all of them teach as well.

Let me know if I can help. :blush:

Jason

Sorry i don’t teach.

Hey are you available to help with my project?

Please check out my post, (Help Needed: Online Form with Social Login). Thanks.

Hi @lstk.kb nice to meat you , can you please check the link and let me know if you can help me with this : After "Drag and drop " multiple texts on the image ,then click on the " download the image " button i want to save the result ( image and text ) in the database ( image ) and download the image as png,jpg

Looking Forward o hear from you
BR

HI Igor

Need a part of my app done. Basically to save some records saved in a state to the database (single records) based on some conditions while saving. Are you available to work on this? And please give your rates.

Jude