I am hiring a Full-Time Developer

I have some exciting news! I have a Full-Time Bubble developer position open. I am looking for someone that is seasoned and can hit the ground running. We build software to make cybersecurity governance a breeze for financial institutions. Due to the sector that we are in, this position is only available for residents in the US. We have great benefits and a great culture. Let me know if you want to learn more about our company and schedule a call to chat.

3 Likes

I’m available to work full time and would love to learn more about what you’re building. Feel free to reach out at joshualondono@outlook.com

Email Sent.

Hi @thomasbostwick,

We can really help you with this. Kindly check my DM. Thanks.

Hey @thomasbostwick ,

Just came across your post looking for a full-time bubble developer.

I have been in the development business for 7+ years and being an Official Bubble Partner in addition to Certified bubbler puts me in a great position to take on this role.

I have actually worked on numerous bubble projects and would love to give you a depiction of my skills and as well the portfolio.

I would love to get on a quick call with you and discuss the intricacies of the work.
Looking forward to your response. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

Here is my Calendly link, if you’d like to schedule a call/ interview as per your availability, I would love to host you.
Rest assured, you are in capable hands!

Regards,

Hi, I’m interested. I have 2 years of experience in Bubble.io and made 4 projects on it.
Contact me for more- sachinvrm1406@gmail.com