I inputted a custom domain incorrectly and now I can remove it to go live on the default domain

I inputted a custom domain incorrectly and now I can remove it to go live on the default domain. How would I be able to use <app_name>.bubbleapp.io again? I don’t own the domain I accidentally entered in settings, but I can’t find a way to remove it and go back to the default.

Thanks!

1 Like

Here is the snippet from the How to Setup Custom Domains | Bubble
"Once we’ve set up our domain, we can always modify these settings if we find that another domain is more appropriate for our application. We can click the “Change this domain” if we want to make an update, or the “remove this domain” text if we want to remove a custom domain from our application.

Do note that deleting our domain information and clicking “Change this domain” does not remove the domain from our application; we will need to click the “remove this domain” text to complete that operation.

This does not delete the records from your registrar."

Also you need to clear your browser’s cache properly and then refresh the page. Sometimes it would refer to your old url if you don’t clear the cache.

thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.