I need a rreally clear guide on how to build an instant messaging system

Hello i’m building a networking app for my school and I need a robust and responsive messaging system
Please pick a subcategory to help organize the information. Thanks!

Also, the more context you provide with your questions (screenshots, link to an open app, etc.), the more likely you’ll get good help quickly :slight_smile:

Hey @robrian15

Whats your Bubble experience level? There are a number of ways to go about this.

There might even be a few quick tutorials on the Bubble forum, just by doing a few searches.

If not @copilot has a good tutorial of a chat messaging type system

If you want a solid structure already in place, my suggestion would be to utilise a template, shout out to @fayewatson for the very well crafted (both UX & UI) messaging template, that has some very detailed documentation that will help you conceptualise each aspect e.g. conditions, workflows, elements
https://bubble.io/template/the-messaging-template-1549270517542x331927855066513400

2 Likes

Your message seems to have mix content from another thread. Please revise your question.

What kind of assistance do you need?

Thanks,
Rick

I really like Telegram, it’s a 100% free messaging/chatting app. I know there is a Telegram plugin for Bubble but never tried it.

Might be a good solution…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.