Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

I think we need to add variables to make things easier

One of the things I am having a hard time with Bubble is the lack of variables. I love mostly what bubble can do, but the lack of variables is really confusing.

Today I am spending about an hour of time trying to compare one number to another. This is really basic in code, but hard in bubble.

One of the things I want to be able to do is to access more data anywhere I want.

This should be something that is really easy but for whatever reason, it’s really hard in bubble. Here’s an example.

I have a list which is filtered for price, The number comes up just fine in a text field, but I cannot compare that number to any other number because it’s telling me I can’t compare a number to a list of numbers. Does anybody have a good work around?

1 Like

I think that you make a fair statement here. Working with variables can be hard at times. Have you checked out using custom states? Are use a custom stay similarly to how are use a variable.

That said, that may not be enough for your needs. I am sure you’re no slouch and I’ve already thought of this anyways. So that takes me to item number two. There are at least 1 to 2 plug-ins that allow a user to take advantage of cookies as a local variable.

Here is one example from BDK