I'm making a website where I need to get information from several different APIs, which contain different information but for the same purpose. Does anyone know of a way to put all these APIs together in the bubble to standardize your

Hi
I’m making a website where I need to get information from several different APIs, which contain different information but for the same purpose.
Does anyone know of a way to put all these APIs together in the bubble to standardize your responses?
any idea will help a lot.
Thank you very much in advance

Hello Karina.

Welcome. Could you add more context?

My instinct is to say that with the API Connecter plugin you can add as many connections as you want from anywhere that you want, of course keeping in mind how it may affect your app’s performance, etc.

But without further context, my advice is limited.

it’s an insurance site, and I need to get the information from the APIs, but there are 3 different ones, which ask for different information

I see.

I think you’ll have to set up an API Connection for each platform. You cannot add all 3 in one API Connection.

Once you initliaze each connection and build the calls you need for each, you can use them in anyway you’d like throughout your app, including populating data or in workflows, etc.

I hope that answers your question.