Image Uploader not working

Image Uploader isn’t working on Chromium but works fine on FireFox

It just gives me an error saying ‘Please select a file to upload’

Edit: I was using a browser called ‘Brave’ - Version 0.68.138 Chromium: 77.0.3865.75 (Official Build) (64-bit).

Might need a bit more info. I’ve been using image uploader quite a bit without issue.

Are you using Google Chrome or the open source Chromium? If the latter, is it a stable (not dev) version? Have you tried disabling plugins? Are there any errors in the dev console?

I was using a browser called ‘Brave’ - Version 0.68.138 Chromium: 77.0.3865.75 (Official Build) (64-bit). I tried it in a private window but it still has the same error.

I can’t speak for Bubble, so I don’t know which browsers they claim to support. That said, you answered only 1 of the 3 questions I asked.

I said I tried using private mode which would disable all extensions.
This is what shows on the console:

I mentioned disabling Bubble plugins (if any) - not browser extensions. Private mode has no effect on Bubble plugins.

As for the console error, it’s a generic “bad request” HTTP response code. Honestly, I’m at a loss. It could potentially be a JS issue, whereby a malformed AJAX request is being generated and sent, but if it’s not reproducible in a way (and with a browser) that the Bubble team can use, I’m not sure what they can do.

You can certainly submit a bug report, but Bubble might simply respond by saying they need a reproducible test case in Chrome.

I wish I could offer more help, but maybe someone else has some suggestions. :neutral_face:

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.