Integrate Wyre by API connector or plugin

We need a bubble dev that can help us integrate Wyre into bubble. Wyre is a service that allows users to buy crypto using their fiat currencies (on-ramp).

Requirements:

Using the API connector or build a plugin using the Wyre API that can do the following:

• Onboard User with the “KYC Engine” using the “KYC Only Onboarding Link” integration method (User KYC)
  • Send Users to the “Wyre Checkout Widget” & get back responses of the transaction (Wyre Checkout)

How it is done:

I suggest doing the implementation together via screen sharing.

If you are interested in the job:

Please get back to us with the following information:

• Possible problems
  • Estimated time requirement
  • Hourly rate or your fixed price

If you have any questions just ask.

1 Like

Hey there,

My name is Jonah and I am a freelancer / plugin developer for bubble. I have three public plugins to my name and I have helped several clients with their own public and private plugins. Recently, I have made a plugin called Dots (still in production) which is based off of a financial service API similar to Wyre.

I believe making a custom plugin for you is the cleanest and best way to go. I think this project should not take longer than two weeks (testing, developing and bug-fixing). My hourly rate is … for plugin work.

I don’t foresee any possible problems, but if I would have to guess, sometimes returning complex objects back to bubble with server side actions is a little complex and can be a pain.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Hi,
I’m a developer happy to work with you, I can work on this project and I can work with Wyre Plugin as well. you can connect to me with sarahashemi2005@gmail.com