Is bubble for me - auction site

I am looking for build a web based auction site not lile a flippa site or ebay site.

This will be for an auction house

My main concerns are

1. Can bubble do dynamic updates for example when a bidder bids on an item can bubble do push updates of the new bid to all users on the site for that item?

2. Uploading a csv with images, seems bubble can be used for uploading csv files but we need images so we would need bubble to match images to items via file name or a url path

3. Do auctions as events and each auction will have several items in them with the first item selling at a certain time and then 1 item selling every few seconds and if an item has a bid it will add a admin user defined amount of time to that item until there is no more bidding on that item with a window… Example if a user bids on an item within the last 2 minutes of the item closing that item will have 2 minutes added to its closing time.

Will bubble work for me? I have the whole idea drawn out and understand how I want everything to work it is just a matter of finding the right tool to build the app for me or do I just need to have this coded by hand.

Thanks in advance

Hi
1.Yes
2. Im not sure about csv images but links to the image should be fine.
ruby on rails - How can i include image into CSV - Stack Overflow ,
3.Yes

Bubble is awesome and can build very complex things with beautiful method.

1 Like