I’m new to Bubble, and hoping to build a simple app for myself.
Basically, the app needs to:
- ask for some data (via form input),
- store the form data (in a database),
- then periodically (cron-like) call an external API (with the form data),
- store the API results on each fetch,
- parse some numeric values from the stored API results, and display these numeric values on a line chart (depicting movement/changes).
It seems like form, database and API request stuff should be easy with Bubble, but how can I do the final parsing and charting bit? Or are any other nocode tools better at some of these things, which I can combine together, although I’ll prefer a single tool for the whole app.
Any suggestions or tips are much appreciated.