I just got this email from Facebook and I haven’t got a clue on how to react to them.
Where do I find the information they ask for in bubble?
What is “app’s use case for the integration”?
Where can I find “Detailed instructions on where we can find and verify the integration/permissions in your app” and “detailed instructions on how we can access your app”?
This is the email I got:
In order to keep our Facebook platform and community safe, we periodically review apps for compliance. Your app, ##### (#####) is being reviewed and we need the following information or action from you in order to approve your app’s continued operation on our platform.
Platforms affected: Connect URL.
We were not able to
1) find any integration to test for platform compliance review in your app,
2) verify the permission use case that you provided during app review.
Kindly provide us with:
- Your app’s use case for the integration(Facebook Login, Invite Friends, Like, Share buttons etc)
- Detailed instructions on where we can find and verify the integration/permissions in your app
- If applicable, detailed instructions on how we can access your app
To continue operating on our platform, we will need to be able to complete a review of your app. Kindly reply back to this email with the requested information. If we do not receive a response by 2020-07-30 12:00 PST, your app will be subject to enforcement.
Thank you for your cooperation in our continued efforts to keep our platform safe.
Facebook Developer Operations Team