Issues with Iframely with unlimited calls Plugin


I recently tried to use the iframely plugin ( by @naj.mast. Although I am following the procedure mentioned in the demo editor, but it is not working. In fact, the html element calling this Plugin API completely vanishes when I try to use it.

Also, after using the Inspect tool in Bubble, I observed that nothing is returned from the plugin API. I have also tried to print the output as a simple text, but the text also vanished when I tried to print the output.

Is there any solution for iframely Plugin.

Best regards,

@ahsanmum123 This is odd. I would be happy to jump over a screen share call to debug