Large text responsive design

I’ve started working on the responsive design of my website. There is a large text on the very first screen. I have used 15 conditional statements/expressions to make it responsive.

Is this the right way of making text responsive? Should I have used as few statements as there are Tabs in Chrome’s Responsive Tool? :point_down:

Do such expressions interact with the page speed and performance?
Is there a better way of making text responsive?

Thanks in advance.

I personally have not found a better way than this approach, but because of that I often limit the number of conditionals and therefore the number of size changes to maybe 3.

Learn More

Boston85719 is an expert Bubbler with a decade experience as an educator. Real name Matthew, he has been actively building SaaS apps, marketplace apps, scheduling apps and more for clients, himself and for sale as templates.

As an official Bubble Bootcamp Instructor, he leads Bubble Bootcamps on a regular basis.

Always willing to offer advice via the Bubble Forum, Matthew also offers Private Personal and Group Training Sessions.

Through his site, NoCodeTrainer, Matthew provides a range of tutorials with editor access to help you jumpstart your Bubble development.

Always accessible you can send Matthew a private message via the forum or send an email directly with your requests.

Be sure to checkout the Stripe Integration Course when you are ready to integrate Stripe payments to start monetizing your application via product sales or subscriptions.

Stripe Integration Course

NoCodeTrainer.com