LineChart from ApexCharts [FREE PLUGIN]

Hi there,

We love the ApexChart library so we made a plugin with the beautiful line charts. We will add more from the library if it’s popular enough :slight_smile:

We believe that the basic versions JS-libraries like this should ultimately be free to use in the no-code community. Hopefully more of you share that sentiment :slight_smile:

Line charts (https://apexlinechart.bubbleapps.io/) :

Really easy to use, here is a screenshot of the options for the line chart:

Plugin page: Air Line Chart Lite Plugin | Bubble

Rate it high if you like it :wink:

Take care,
Ben

9 Likes

Wow ! It looks great !!!

1 Like

Just wanted to say, I’ve been working on my project for a long time, and I finally was ready to start working with charts. So I went to the forums about 10 minutes ago and boom, a really nice FREE chart plugin! Thanks for your time, and help! Much appreciated!

1 Like

@Benji
Almost the full apex Library is actually already created on the market with a lof of features. I think you should discuss with @Thimo before going further.

2 Likes

@Benji Is there any way possible you could show a tutorial on how to use this LineChart? I 'm having a hard time connecting the Series Categories to my database. Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @Benji

Thanks for this free plugin. It looks great, but suddenly my chart’s alignment seems off. Any idea what I could have done wrong?

Thanks.

Sorry for reviving this topic, but is there a way to change the text color for the title, X-axis, and Y-axis from dark to lighter? Currently, it’s problematic to use this plugin with a dark color palette.