..little problem that's been bugging me

So, I have a repeating group with five rows and its job is to search the database for the user’s last five numbers (called “scores” here).

Then,
i have another repeating group that has the job of displaying the word in the database associated with that number. It does this by constraining its search by first sorting that other repeating groups list of numbers in descending order and takes the last item (highest number). This ensures that it only shows the word of the high number (“score”) in the database.

Screen Shot 2021-12-12 at 5.43.28 pm

This all work great. Until weeks later i realised one issue. If there is ever multiple identical numbers, my text box will display multiple words (the word associated with each of the identical numbers).

So,

How do i make it just display one word?

Cheers

Update: solved.

There was a third text box i forgot to mention that had a dynamic field that said “each” instead of “last item”. My bad.

The lesson here is that if you can’t think what’s wrong, write a post to ask for help, you might just end up thinking differently and solving the problem yourself from/while thinking about it to write your post to the forum!