Local developer (London) required

I’m working on a relatively small and helpfully quite simple app that sends a push notification to a group of people and then records their response.

There are some added features as to who can send and see the responses etc, but it’s nothing more complex than a mash up between WhatsApp and doodle poll.

I’m initially looking for this to be bubble then native as we can then leverage more the hardware features.

I’m ideally looking for a developer to not only support me (and be patient), but to also ensure that I’m building this the right way.

I’ve already got figma’ s for the mobile and web app and already built a lot of the capability in bubble I’m just not sure I’m doing it right.

I don’t need a full agency with BA’s and PM’s as I’ve done most of that, I’m looking for a good developer to work with me on this to deliver the product.

I’m suggesting London as ideally I’d like to meet and ensure that we understand each other and that we can meet and whiteboard and skill share.

If you think you might be interested in this, please let me know and we can share details and I’ll share an NDA with you to protect us both.

Thanks

Robbie

You might have trouble finding a London-specific developer, but if that qualification changes please update your post! :blush:

1 Like

DMed you @robbie.macintosh . I am not in london, but would love to work remotely over this!